- If people on Pinterest can do it, I can too!
- Why are there so many parts to this thing? My blender has only two parts.
- Should I read the instructions on how to work this thing? Naaahh…
- Ok here we go, what should I put in first? Does it even matter?
- OH KAAAALLLEEEEE NO.
- Why isn’t any juice coming out yet? Am I doing something wrong? Let me add another fruit. And another one. And another one.
- Oh, juice!
- IT’S SO GREEN. Wait, is my shit going to be green tomorrow?!
- This isn’t so much work; I think I could do this everyday.
- Oh crap, why isn’t this carrot going down?
- I just put through two gallons of stuff and it only made one mason jar of juice?!?!
- Oh my god, now I need to clean this galactic looking machinery before everything goes rotten, or before the aliens abduct me.
- This kind of looks like something an alien would drink.
- Hold on… what if I’m an alien and I don’t know it yet? Is this why I have no friends? Bleep, bleep?
- At least now I know why Whole Foods wants me to sell my liver for just one glass.
- I should take a photo of this for Instagram before I drink from it – #Healthspo #Fitspo #NewYearNewMe #RiseAndGrind #Blessed
- Naw, this tastes like shit….
- No wait, I could get used to this.
- I should do a seven day juice cleanse!
- LOL, ok calm down there juice guru…
Yup – That’s the majority of my thought process the first time I tried juicing, even down to the alien stuff. If you’re interested in juicing, there are plenty of recipes and tutorials online. If you want to juice for the first time, I suggest making a more fruit-based recipe because some veggies can have quite a pungent taste and smell.
Though I highly suggest making yourself a juice one in a while (or maybe every day!), regardless if you want to try it or not, I hope this little article brought a smile to your face.
Wishing you much love and joy,